How To Make Chocolate Hazelnug Blunt Cake
What’s better than bunt cake? Blunt cake. Chocolate Hazelnug Blunt Cake, to be precise. Kill two birds with one stone and get high and satisfy the munchies at the same time. Seriously, this blunt cake is delicious, and most importantly, it will get you high.
If you don’t fancy yourself a baker, never fear. This recipe is extremely easy - and it contains Nutella, so it’s basically impossible for it to taste bad. Keep reading this article to learn how to make the most delicious weed cake you’ve ever tried.
Remember, don’t eat too many slices...
Ah, the perpetual problem with delicious weed edibles. They are delicious, so when your munchies kick in, you naturally gravitate towards them. Don’t fall into this trap! Don’t forget that each slice of this chocolate hazlenug blunt cake is going to be loaded with marijuana goodness.
If you’re looking to get really high, by all means, invite yourself to another slice. But don’t be too eager. Keep some other delicious treats lying around for when the munchies kick in. Or do the generous thing and share this cake with your friends.
Baking With Cannabis
Baking with cannabis requires a little bit of preparation compared to regular baking. That’s because you’re going to need canna-oil or cannabutter. You can buy premade cannabutter from plenty of dispensaries these days. But if you prefer to DIY, then you’re going to need an extra day to prepare.
Making cannabutter is easy. In fact, we’ve got our own handy guide to making it yourself!
If you’re ready to get down to baking this delicious blunt cake, let’s jump straight into what you have to do!
Gather Your Ingredients
First things first, make sure that you have everything you need. To make the chocolate hazelnug blunt cake, you need to gather the items for two ingredient listings. The first is for the cake, and the second is for the whipped cream.
For the cake:
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cannabis oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 container of sour cream (16oz)
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup ground chopped hazelnut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Salt, to taste
For the whipped cream:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Nutella
The Magic Is In The Method
First, preheat your oven to 350°.
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- In a large bowl, combine the granulated sugar with cannabis oil; beat until well blended.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and sour cream; beat until well blended.
- Combine the flour, ground nuts, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture, stirring just until combined.
- Spoon the batter into prepared pan. Bake for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes; remove cake from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
For the whipped cream:
- Place the heavy cream in the bowl of a mixer.
- Add the sugar and beat until just about done (heavy cream should double in volume).
- With the mixer on low, add the Nutella and mix to swirl through the whipped cream.
Now the most important part; enjoy the taste and feel of this delicious Chocolate Hazelnug Blunt Cake!
The Easiest Way To Buy Weed
With options for delivery and pick up, greenRush is the easiest way to buy weed. Start your order today.