Get Your Medical Marijuana Card in San Diego in Just 1 Day
Today we’re going to show you how to get your medical marijuana card in San Diego in just one day. Better yet, we’ll show you how to get your green card without even having to leave your house.
That’s right; forget about the hassle of having to find a doctor, get a recommendation and then wait for verification from a community health centre. Simply follow the steps below to get your medical cannabis card right from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop in a few simple steps.
And, just to top things off, we’ll even give you $20 off your first FOUR orders if you sign up to GreenRush today. So, what are you waiting for? Get reading and remember to use the promo code below to make use of this insane offer.
California’s Medical Marijuana Card Program
Medical marijuana was first legalized in California in 1996 thanks to Proposition 215, also known as the Compassionate Use Act.
The act exempts all medical marijuana patients and their defined caregivers from laws prohibiting the possession and cultivation, provided they have a written recommendation to use cannabis from a doctor. It also protects practitioners who believe in the power of medical cannabis from being punished for recommending it as a treatment option for any debilitating illness
The infamous Senate Bill 420, also known as the Medical Marijuana Protection Act, establishing an identification card system for medical marijuana patients in 2003. California’s Medical Marijuana Identification Program is voluntary, and aims to further protect patients against cannabis prohibition laws by providing them access to state ID cards.
The fact that the program is mandatory and that patients do not require a medical marijuana card in San Diego and other counties in order to access medical cannabis makes many patients question the benefit of registering for a green card in the first place.
However, there are many benefits to having a medical cannabis card in San Diego. Here are a few of them:
- Easy verification: A green card is an easy way to access medical cannabis and cannabis products through dispensaries and online delivery services such as GreenRush.com.
- Extra protection: A medical marijuana card can be easily stored in your wallet or purse and offers you an extra layer of protection from the law. If you are approached by police for either medicating with or cultivating cannabis and you don’t happen to have your recommendation on you, a green card can protect you from the law at least until you get your hands on your recommendation.
Some patients have also expressed concerns about registering their information for fear of being prosecuted by the federal government. However, a variety of sources, including California NORML advise patients that “they will probably be safer from arrest if they enroll in the state ID program.”
The federal Drug Enforcement Agency has repeatedly said that it is not interested in pursuing individual patients and prosecuting them for using cannabis. Furthermore, the DEA could request access to the information collected through mandatory cannabis user registration systems (such as those in Oregon, Colorado, and Hawaii), yet it has subpoena patient/user records.
Plus, the state ID card system in California has safeguards to protect patient privacy. Patient names and addresses are not kept in the state's data base: the only information retained is a personal photo and ID number.
Getting Your Medical Marijuana Card in San Diego
So, now that you’re familiar with the benefits of getting your green card, let us show you how.
Previously the process involved getting a physical recommendation from your doctor and then taking that recommendation to a community health centre along with a bunch of paperwork to apply for the card.
This could take anywhere from a few days to a week or more. Now you can get your medical marijuana card in San Diego in just MINUTES, thanks to Rush.md.
Rush.md is a brand-new service aiming to provide each of its patients with fast and reliable access to a marijuana card so they can enjoy the best cannabis products hassle-free. And it is super simple. Here’s how it works:
- Log on to Rush.md and create a medical file detailing your medical condition and history.
- Jump on a video consultation with a verified doctor via your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. They will briefly consult you based on your file and, if they believe medical marijuana to be beneficial for you, will provide you with a written cannabis recommendation.
- Your recommendation will be available to print immediately.
- A physical recommendation and your green card will be shipped to you that same day.
The service only costs $39 and cannabis cards usually ship within one business day.
Find the Best Medical Cannabis Products Today
So, now that you know how to get your medical marijuana card in San Diego, make sure you have access to the best dispensaries in town. Sign up to GreenRush today and you’ll receive $20 off your first FOUR orders in San Diego. Simply use the promo code below to make use of this wicked offer, and make sure you pass it along to your friends!